Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: CTS-15W54C Woofers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chris haberland's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can any one tell me what the T/S parameters are in this woofer.CTS-15W54C.I know im asking alot, but i dont know where else to look.Thanks again for any responce.Chris.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jim D's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Boy, I haven't heard that number in a long time. It's a cheap 15" stamped frame woofer with a 2" VC and 54oz magnet. Some people tried to use them in homebuilt K horns, didn't work so well. I'm positive CTS never measured the speaker, some one else may have. It is certainly not the peer of any ALTEC. Jim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.